Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Feel

I feel happy that Siena's tail is wagging and back to normal.

I feel starved for good quality fresh fruits and vegetables.

I feel indignant that no one in Moscow holds the door. 

I feel limited by the lack of counter space in my Russian kitchen. 

I feel lucky to be married to such a patient man.  

I feel guilty for not always being in the present.

I feel proud that I gave birth to a healthy baby with a smile that lights up the room.

I feel confused by Russian customs and communication style. 

I feel sad that there's no doggy daycare.

I feel nervous and excited about starting solid foods.

I feel frustrated that I don't have a garbage disposal in my Russian kitchen. 

I feel anxious that Siena still has a bladder infection. 

I feel surprised by the wonderful women I've met in the American Women's Organization of Moscow. 

I feel disappointed in myself for not being as brave as I thought I was. 

I feel relieved that I've made it this far. 


1 comment: